This statement sets out Colmore Tang’s strategic commitment to provide a quality service that meets customer’s expectations and applies across all our activities.
Colmore Tang aims to bring a new approach to the world of construction. The group operates across the UK and is involved in every stage of projects from construction to fit out with Service Delivery as a key priority.
Colmore Tang is committed to achieving quality excellence through:
- Implementing a Quality Management System that is regularly reviewed in compliance with BS EN ISO 9001:2015.
- Preparing and implementing programmes and systems to improve the management of quality and workmanship.
- Establishing and setting quality objectives and targets whilst closely monitoring their implementation.
- Continually improving the effectiveness of the quality management by engaging with our people, supply chain and customers.
- Implementing mechanisms that encourage best practice, drive innovation, improve and embed learning across the business.
- Developing and training our people in Quality Management and Delivery.
- A commitment amongst all employees and suppliers to provide the service delivery and workmanship required by our customers.
- Conducting regular internal audits and management reviews to obtain feedback on performance from stakeholders, including our customers, supply chain and employees.
Project Management and Supervisory Teams have responsibilities for the implementation of the policy and must ensure that Quality issues are given adequate consideration by all employees and subcontractors for all works.
This policy has been endorsed by the Board of Directors who give their full support to the implementation of the policy.